Ta Nang – Phan Dung has been known as the most beautiful trekking route in Vietnam.
Ta Nang – Phan Dung has been known as the most beautiful trekking route in Vietnam. With the majestic forest and mountain landscape, the highlands are romantic with soft relaxing wind sound of pine forests and stretches 40 km to Tuy Phong of Binh Thuan province with well- known Co Thach sea village or the wind power poles among the vast hills.
- Set aside the pressure to return to nature.
- Trekking through the junction of Lam Dong – Ninh Thuan – Binh Thuan Provinces.
- Experienced trekking guides, safe, enthusiastic fun.
- View the most beautiful camping to watch the sunrise and sunset.
- Only carry your personal belongings, Viet Fresh Tour’s team support all.
- Good tents (2-4pr), sleeping bags, survival kits, toilet tent.
9.00 pm: A75/30 Bạch Đằng, Ward 12, Tân Bình District.
*You should go to there by Grab (Or taxi)
• 5.00 am: Have breakfast in Đà Loan Market, then go to the entrance of Ta Nang forest by transit, crossing 5km flat through the villages of Chu Ru and pine forest to breathe fresh air to the steps and slopes of the typical grassland of Phan Dung
• 11 am: Conquer the Three Provinces and go camping. Two pine trees, the ideal camp site, the beautiful and cool sun-rising tents.
• 17.30 pm: Enjoy BBQ dinner prepared by local people.
* Hikking (16km): 8km of flat road, 3km high slope in the morning to come to the Three Provinces. Cross the grass hills 6km to the location at the two pines. Elevation 1000 – 1200m above sea level.
** Time hikking: 7 hours.
Today, get up early at 5.30am to watch the sunrise and breakfast.
• 7.30am begins to conquer Hill Hill, the last hill of the journey, the main ramp down.
• 10 am: Stay at Phan Dung Stream, snack here
• 11.30 am: Continue the journey through the jungle to the motorbike taxi to Rau Lao village for lunch prepared by local people.
• 14.30 pm: Transshipment car from Phan Dung village to Lien Huong to catch the bed
• 23.00pm to Hang Xanh (Saigon).
* Hikking: 15km, at altitude from 1100 to 800m above sea level.
** Time hikking: 5 hours 30 minutes + 15 ‘motorbike taxi.